Edward is an AI-based assistant to sales departments. It was invented and brought to life by two entrepreneurs: Tomasz Wesołowski and Bartłomiej Rozkrut. It is a smartphone application for traders and uses various data sources such as the frequency of telephone calls, the number and content of sent e-mails, events in the calendar.
Together with FIBARO, our technology partner, we invite you to submit projects for the next YouNick Mint Venture Day to be held on 27 February this year in the YouNick Technology Park, Złotniki.
This time, we are looking for innovative solutions focusing on the Internet of Things in the following areas: voice biometrics, AI, Machine Learning, cyberspace security, BigData and broadly understood eHealth.
Fill in the sign-up form and take part in the meeting: APPLY
What can you gain?
- PLN 1-3 million investment from the Bridge Alfa by YouNick Mint investment fund
- project support at every stage of development from the verification of business hypotheses to commercialisation
- the opportunity to prototype solutions with the assistance of industry experts
- the opportunity to test technologies by using infrastructure and with the participation of smarthome solutions’ leader
- introduction of your project into the global market in cooperation with a technological partner
What are the Venture Days in YouNick Mint and how to get ready for them?
You will find the answers in the short video below: