Injectable material, which turns into a flexible patch under UV light, can revolutionise the current approach to soft tissue reconstruction surgeries, in particular in hernia treatment. Hernia is caused by...
Another YouNick Mint Venture Day meeting, during which originators present their projects to the investment fund and its industry partners, is to be held on 12 March 2018 in Warsaw.
The call for Industry 4.0 and HealthCare projects is open now. Submit your project to participate in the event APPLY. You can apply until 9 March.
There will be two teams waiting for originators in Warsaw to evaluate their projects. One team of experts for healthcare projects and another team of Budimex S.A.’s representatives for Industry 4.0 projects.
The meeting formula is simple: experts spare 1 hour per originator. The first part is idea presentation and the second part is time for questions and answers so that the evaluators can explore a topic.
What can you gain?
- PLN 1-3 million investment from the Bridge Alfa by YouNick Mint investment fund
- project support at every stage of development from the verification of business hypotheses to commercialisation
- the opportunity to prototype solutions with the assistance of industry experts
- the opportunity to test technologies by using infrastructure and with the participation of smarthome solutions’ leader
- introduction of your project into the global market in cooperation with a technological partner
Place: Mindspace, Koszykowa 61, Warszawa How to get ready for the meeting?